Wednesday, January 24, 2018

2018/1/24 Makino Maria Ameblo - 『R5(24.1-Zepp Tokyo-TOKYO,JAPAN)♡B.L.T.』Makino Maria

キラキラ『B.L.T.』キラキラ
goes on sale today, 1/24

Ogata Haruna-chan
Makino Maria
we got to appear in it

Please check it out

音譜R5音譜


Today I went to R5's liveラブラブ

I ended up being able to go all of a sudden
I bought tickets really quickly

I didn't think I would be able to go, so
Maria's super happy
It was like a dream

Pick-shaped Necklace
It sold out
The collar was really cute, I wanted it...
Too bad
 
Black T
I got the shirt I wanted the most
Cute

R5 was right in front of my eyes
I felt like I was in a dream
 

The sparkly mics were cute
Etc, etc.
There's so many things about the live I want to talk about, but...
音譜R5音譜
1/25 Zepp Namba
If I do I won't be as excited for tomorrow!
So I'm not gonna write it heeere

Thank you very much for the Super LOVErin time


I definitely want to go to another live

LOVEMaria

I hope you experience lots of happy things and fun things tomorrow


 Makino Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...